RMS Baltic Tour 2004-07
From July 21 to July 23, Dr. Richard Stallman, Christian Engström (FFII Sweden) and Marco Schulze (entrepreneur from Germany) talked with supporters and representatives about software patents and their consequences.
2004-07-21 - Talks at Lithuanian Parliament in Vilnius
2004-07-22 - In the morning: Talks in Riga, capital of Latvia
The room of the Construction faculty of the Riga Technical University was crowded with about 100 journalists, developers, business persons and students.
Good speeches by all three speakers and vital Q+A afterwards!!!
Report in latvian, with pictures: http://open.deals.lv/200407patenti.htm
some photos: http://foto.inbox.lv/viktors_inbox/stallman
Richard Stallman (RMS) delivered a particularly good speech: Audio recording (.ogg)
for long reports, please use Riga040722En
2007-07-22 - In the evening: Talks in Tallinn, capital of Estonia
morning talk in Helsinki at 09:00 to 10:30 location: Innopoli auditorium Leonardo, Tekniikantie 12, 02150 Espoo
Christian Engstrom, FFII Sweden http://www.ffii.se/
Marco Schulze, FFII Germany, Entrepreneur http://www.nightlabs.com/
Join your national Mailing Lists
Lithuania: lt-parl at ffii org
Latvia: lv-parl at ffii org
Estonia: ee-parl at ffii org
Finland: fi-parl at ffii org
note: an "error 500" message occurring after subscription is no reason to worry: it has worked nonetheless.
- The lectures are public, the Vilnius Lecture in the Parliament requires email registration via grazulis(att)ibt.lt, the others do not require registration.
- Contact in case of questions:
- Saulius Grazulis (grazulis(att)ibt.lt), AKL, Vilnius
- Aigars Mahinovs (aigarius(att)debian.org), LAKA, Riga
- Peeter Russak (pezz(att)tkwcy.ee), Tallinn/Tartu
- Staffan Ohman (staffan.ohman(att)kolumbus.fi), Helsinki
- Holger Blasum blasum(att)ffii.org +49-174-7313590